BeginAgain is an eco-conscious toy company based out of Fort Collins, CO, who specializes in toys for children 6 months to 6 years old. We design and market toys that are fun and develop the child across all stages of toddler and preschool life, both mentally and physically. Our products are made from 100% sustainable materials, so they are child safe and most importantly mom trusted! Our brand is seeing tremendous growth as a result of:
1. Our sustainability message is resonating with consumers & retailers.
2. We use rubberwood, water based stains & natural rubber for entire product line.
3. Parents are looking for toys that reduce screen time for their children.
4. The revolt against plastic is very real & parents are looking brands not using plastic.
5. BeginAgain has grown as a very authentic voice that parents, grandparents & educators really love.
- > Dads
- Men’s Grooming
- Car & Travel Accessories
- Best Sellers
- Gift Ideas
- Just Arrived
I bought these to help my daughter learn colors. She is 1 so she puts everything in her mouth. They are hard wood and made really really well, I’m very impressed. They have been a help to me, with learning the colors too. We love them! Definitely recommend!!!
This is super cute! I bought this for a bilingual friend's little boys birthday! It was a huge hit! So cute and I love that it features both Spanish and English. Seems like good quality as well and has a little box for it to store. Nice and durable puzzle!
Bought this product because the colors are listed in Spanish on one side and English on the other. Great simple bilingual household toy.
Very cute and good quality.
My almost two year old neice loves cats and thought this puzzle was great. Her 3 year old brother also enjoyed playing with it.
These are super cute and very simple, but maybe too simple. I wish instead of the large oval shapes it was more like a puzzle. However, it is a great tool for teaching colors in Spanish and English.
My 2 year old lover this puzzle and I love it because it helps me teach her Spanish